The massive illegal-alien invasion of America is far worse than even this author and journalist realized.
According to a 38-page congressional report released on October 17 by U.S. Rep. Michael McCaul, (R-Austin), “as many as 4 million to 10 million illegal aliens crossed into the United States” from Mexico in 2005.
The majority staff of the House Committee on Homeland Security, Subcommittee on Investigations, prepared the report. Congressman McCaul is the chairman. The report is titled “A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border.”
The report states that the U.S. Border Patrol apprehended approximately 1.2 million illegal aliens crossing into the U.S. from Mexico in 2005. It says that federal law enforcement estimates that just 10 percent to 30 percent of illegal aliens are actually apprehended. Based on those figures, 4 million to 10 million illegals entered the U.S. just last year, according to this shocking report.
Among the many other findings that should deeply trouble Americans:
- During 2005, Border Patrol apprehended 165,000 illegal aliens from countries other than Mexico. Of the non-Mexican aliens, approximately 650 were from countries “designated by the intelligence community as countries that could export individuals that could bring harm to our country in the way of terrorism.”
- “U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement investigations have revealed that aliens were smuggled from the Middle East to staging areas in Central and south America, before being smuggled illegally into the United States.”
- “Members of Hezbollah have already entered the United States across the Southwest border.” [Hezbollah is an organization from Lebanon. It has been classified as a terrorist organization by several countries, including the U.S.]
- “U.S. military and intelligence officials believe that Venezuela is emerging as a potential hub of terrorism in the Western Hemisphere. The Venezuelan government is issuing identity documents that could subsequently be used to obtain a U.S. visa and enter the country.”
- There are approximately 240,000 illegal alien sex offenders in the U.S., according to the Violent Crimes Institute, which conducted a 12-month study of illegal aliens who committed sex crimes and murders from January 1999 through April 2006. According to the study, the report states, there are an estimated 93 sex offenders and 12 serial sexual offenders coming across U.S. borders illegally every day.
- As much as 5.6 to 11.2 million pounds of cocaine and 34.3 to 68.6 million pounds of marijuana entered America across the U.S.-Mexico border in 2005.
The congressional report includes other statements and figures that are disturbing, as well as several dramatic photos.
For example, one photo shows scores, possibly hundreds, of people clinging to the tops and sides of several railroad cars traveling from Central America and Mexico to the U.S. border.
“McAllen and Brownsville [Texas] host interstate highways and thoroughfares, providing drug traffickers and human smugglers with ready access to the nation’s interior,” the report states. “Trains, usually 90 to 160 cars in length, traveling from Central America through Mexico to Brownsville, McAllen, and Laredo, are one mode of transportation illegal aliens use to enter the United States. Each year thousands of illegal aliens cling to the sides and tops of the rail cars for the journey to the north.”
Another photo shows disturbing military patches found along the Texas-Mexico border.
“Items have been found by law enforcement officials along the banks of the Rio Grande River and inland that indicate possible ties to a terrorist organization or member of military units of Mexico,” says the congressional report. “A jacket with patches from countries where al Qa’ida is known to operate was found in Jim Hogg County, Texas by the Border Patrol. The patches on the jacket show an Arabic military badge with one depicting an airplane flying over a building and heading towards a tower….”
I wrote in my book, Fighting Immigration Anarchy: American Patriots Battle to Save the Nation, that 10,000 people are illegally entering the U.S. each day across the Mexican border, but only 3,000 are apprehended.
Now, a congressional office is reporting that as many as 10 million people may have illegally entered America in just one year! That would mean an average of up to nearly 30,000 people are illegally coming into the U.S. every day! This is an unprecedented invasion!
I have worked as a professional writer for 30 years but can’t find the words to describe such numbers overwhelming our supposedly sovereign nation and our cities. I doubt even Rod Serling could have envisioned such a teleplay about this madness for his Twilight Zone TV show 45 years ago.
Where are the ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, CNN, and MSNBC news cameras?
Where are the news cameras from hundreds of local TV stations across America?
Where are the banner newspaper headlines screaming “Massive Invasion of America”?
Why aren’t print, broadcast, and cable journalists on the U.S.-Mexico border covering every hour of this invasion for the American people?
The White House, Congress, and mainstream media have told us every day for the past five years that we are in a “war on terror.” The government is using our brave troops to “spread democracy” in the Middle East and guard the borders of other countries around the world.
What about our borders, President Bush, Vice President Cheney, Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld, and all of the other politicians from both major political parties in Washington and across the nation who refuse to secure our borders, enforce U.S. immigration laws, protect Americans and our communities, and uphold the U.S. Constitution?
As many as 4 million to 10 million illegal aliens crossed into the United States in just the year 2005!
Americans, are you listening? Are you outraged yet? If not, why not? If so, when are you going to join other Americans in the battle to save our nation?
(Daniel Sheehy is author of the book, “Fighting Immigration Anarchy: American Patriots Battle to Save the Nation,” published by Rooftop Publishing, June 2006. He has worked as a journalist and corporate writer for 30 years. His website is at www.fightingimmigrationanarchy.com)