Title: Fighting Immigration Anarchy
Subtitle: American Patriots Battle to
Save the Nation
Format: 6x9 softcover
Page Count: 344, including photos,
sources, and index
Amazon and major bookstores
American Beauty Secrets
One of the tricks of Hollywood stars to look radiant is to sleep at least eight hours. This prevents signs of tiredness and wrinkles and your skin looks cooler.
Movie stars always look radiant, sensual, beautiful … It even looks as if they shine!One may wonder: Why look so good? Surgeries? Photoshop? Costly Cosmetics? Arduous gymnastics routines? Well, maybe there’s some of that. But they also have homemade beauty tips . In this note, we reveal some of her beauty tricks, but we warn you: some are extreme.
Do you dare to try them?
- Julia Roberts : Julia’s smile is a Hollywood icon and actress does know how to be always beautiful. To keep your always strong and perfect nails, ensures that dipped in olive oil and stating that the hardened , oils and moisturize.
- Scarlett Johansson: The blonde looks as if it had porcelain skin. Do you know how to do it? “I was informing myself about natural skin care and discovered that apple cider vinegar is very good. Used as a toner can be a bit aggressive but if you have acne breakouts it will be very useful, “he told a prestigious beauty magazine. Apparently, a bit strange, no? But using apple cider vinegar is a very old method of preventing annoying pimples , and is an old trick well known by grandmothers everywhere. Also moisturizer is applied to the cheekbones once the makeup: it is to keep them moisturized and counteract the harmful effects of makeup, and also serves to fix the blush.
- Eva Longoria: It is one of the sexiest actresses on the red carpet and his mere presence increases the temperature at any stage. Do you know how he cares for his skin? Once a week, apply a mask made from ground coffee beans, lemon juice and olive oil to keep it hydrated. Will it be because olive oil is a natural moisturizer, lemon has astringent properties and coffee antioxidants?
- Cameron Diaz is an enthralling actress, but to be even more seductive, use a lipstick similar to his mouth color, and in the middle a gloss is applied to create a volume effect . In addition, it uses bases with bronzing pigments, “bronzers”, and combines them with blushes in strong tones, like mandarin or pink.
- Kate Moss, Jennifer Lopez and Penelope Cruz: They use a very simple but effective trick: sleep at least eight hours per day. That way they avoid dark circles, wrinkles, their eyes look more open and their skin fresher, because if you sleep less hours, it tends to gather excess fat.
- Jennifer Lopez and Gwyneth Paltrow: Practicing yoga and pilates to keep us bodies fit and strong muscles.
- Nicole Kidman: She has one of Hollywood’s most envied blonde hair. To keep it always flawless, strong and moisturized, apply a homemade mask of yogurt, pilaten, honey and wheat germ. Sounds easy, does not it?
- . Jennifer Love Hewitt: There is an urban myth that says a pimple can dry if applied toothpaste. What do you think this actress does to fight the granites? That, exactly.
- Demmi Moore: The years do not seem to go for this beautiful brunette who taste he not only raise your pulse viewers doing nude scenes super heart – stopping, but also to go out with one of the most coveted red carpet chocolates. She does not use expensive creams or extravagant hair products: their own mask made of avocados, yoghurt (250g) and almond oil is made.
- Meg Ryan and Nicole Kidman: These blondes are naturally white skin and know the dangers of being exposed to the sun without care . Therefore, they never leave their homes without having applied sun protection before. Meg Ryan also consumes a lot of carrots, as it is known worldwide, this vegetable contains nutrients (beta carotene) that promote a good tan and help the skin to stay in top condition.
- Catherine Zeta Jhones : As we said before olive oil is a natural moisturizer. This beautiful actress uses it as reparative serum on the ends of your hair to prevent split ends and always keep super hydrated.
and Major Bookstores!